CaldinaStuff

Guide to disable VSC toyota, or Disabling the VSC toyota caldina etc. at this point in time at the very least it'll host the guide to Disabling the VSC / TRC on the Caldina GTT, and possibly may help those looking to find a solution on similar systems. Unless otherwise specified, all Content Copyright Inanet LTD.

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Push Button Switch

I am now adding in the section I couldnt be naffed adding previously, as Sergei raised it as well.

You could infact install a push button for a switch,
However
you will need to hold the button in until the VSC ligh turns ORANGE.

this is a more sensible method for your daily driver as it means that whenever you turn the car off, the vsc is reset and will be enabled when you turn it on again.

HOWEVER: if you are a forgetful type like me,
and you plan on racing (such as dragging)

I prefer to leave it off, so I dont end up in this situation

remember just as Im launching... hey thats right I forgot to turn VSC off *bogs down, launch gets messed up*
BUGGER!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home